Reports below represent some of the scholarship of the Citrin Center affiliated faculty. Links will lead you to PDF versions of these reports.
- Competing Norms of Free Expression and Political Tolerance – Dennis Chong and Morris Levy
- Identity Choice: Fragmentation and Cohesion – Jack Citrin, keynote lecture to 2018 ISPP Annual Meeting
- Political Trust in a Cynical Age – Jack Citrin and Laura Stoker
- The Muted Consequences of Correct Information about Immigration – Daniel J. Hopkins, John Sides and Jack Citrin
- Thick Versus Thin Assimilation: American Public Opinion about Language and Citizenship – Cara Wong, Morris Levy and Jack Citrin
- Waiting for Trump: The Move to the Right of White Working Class Men, 1968-2016 – Shad Turney, Frank Levy, Jack Citrin, and Neil O’Brian